PRIMARY & TOWN MEETING DATE IS NOW JULY 14TH POLLS WILL BE OPEN 8AM-8 PM AT THE TOWN OFFICE
This permit is issued in good faith that all of the following conditions are met (this is YOUR responsibility):
- Fire works may NOT be used when the fire class danger for zone 1, as designated by the Maine Forest Service, is a class 4 or 5 (http://www.maine.gov/doc/mfs/firedanger/fire.shtml).
- Users must obtain a fire permit online (here), from the Town Office, or from the Waldoboro Fire Department.
- Fireworks can only be discharged on property owned by the user.
- Fireworks may not be used on, or within 50 feet of, public property.
- Fireworks are prohibited in the Downtown Business District, Historic Village District, and the Route One Commercial B District (click here for a map).
- Fireworks may only be used between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (with the exception of Memorial Day, July Fourth, and New Year's Eve, when they can be used from 5:00 p.m and 12:30 a.m.)
To view the Town of Waldoboro Consumer Fireworks Ordinance, CLICK HERE.
Permit is good for only one day, at one location
Please complete multiple permits for multiple days or locations.