The Town of Waldoboro is currently seeking full time Truck Driver/Laborers to join our amazing Public Works team!
General Job Summary:
- The pay range is $22-25/hour.
- Extra stipends for Class A license, Arborist license, and more!
- Extra $1/hour pay for being on-call in the winter.
- Monday through Thursday position, Fridays off!
- Class A or B motor vehicle license required
- Duties include a variety of seasonal road maintenance work, manual labor, truck maintenance, snow plowing and snow removal.
- The position may include overtime during the snow plowing season or other town projects.
- Prior experience of operating a variety of Public Works equipment is preferred.
- This position requires a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and applications will be required to submit to drug and alcohol testing before employment and throughout the employment period.
The Town of Waldoboro offers an excellent benefit package:
- Health, dental and life insurance, and short term-disability options
- A stipend of over $5,000 if you have health insurance coverage elsewhere!
- Generous retirement plan in the Maine Public Employees Retirement System
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 13 holidays
- Boot and clothing allowance
- Generous stipends for completed training certificates (CDL class A, arborist, brake certification, road scholar, pesticide master) and more...
Applications are available:
- Click here for an application.
- Call the Waldoboro Town Office at 207-832-5369, extension 0
- In-person at the Town office located at 1600 Atlantic Highway, Waldoboro