Information for Residents:
CDC click here this will take you to the Federal Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for official information
Maine CDC click here this will take you to the Maine CDC for official information
Online Services for Residents:
Waldoboro General Assistance - If you are a Waldoboro resident you can call the General Assistance Office at 832-5369 to see if you are eligible for assistance with basic necessities. While the office will be closed to the public we will be available by phone and appointment.
Small Business Assistance:
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistant SBA Loan Assistance
- SBA Disaster Business Loan Application
- Maine Small Business Assistance Loans
COVID-19 INFORMATION CLICK HERE this is a link to the Maine CDC.
The Town of Waldoboro is aware of the situation surrounding the spread of the COVID-19 in the State of Maine and is following recommendations from the Maine and Federal CDC.
You can also find up-to-date information on the Town's Facebook Page found here.
If you do not feel comfortable conducting business at the Town Office, please be aware that the following services are available by mail and online.
Renew a Vehicle Registration - call the Town Office at 207-832-5369 and we can renew a registration by mail.
Tax payments can be made by mail or online by clicking here.
Purchase a Hunting or Fishing License log on to:
A NEW WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. AS THE WEBSITE IS BEING CONSTRUCTED PORTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BECOME UNAVAILABLE.
WE WILL STRIVE TO KEEP AS MUCH INFORMATION AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN OFFICE AT 207-832-5369.
IF YOU CALL 911… WILL WE FIND YOU QUICKLY WHEN SECONDS COUNT?
Unmarked or poorly marked addresses are causing response delays by Emergency Responders. Follow these tips to HELP US, HELP YOU when seconds count...
Homes and Businesses
- Address numbers should be large enough to be clearly seen from the road and set on a background of contrasting color. (Preferably illuminated or reflective at night).
- If your address numbers can’t be seen from the road, attach numbers to an additional sign of contrasting color and place close to your driveway entrance so they are easily seen by approaching rescue vehicles. Located them so they are not obstructed by snow in the winter or leaves in the summer.
- Mobile homes and apartments should also be identified with a number.
- If you live on a corner, make sure the house number faces the street named in your address.
- Reflective signs are the best and are available through the Waldoboro Fireman’s Association.
- Do not use your mailbox as the only means of identification for your home or business. Mailbox numbers can be confusing, especially if they are grouped together and there are multiple houses in close proximity.
- Put an additional address sign near your driveway to aid rescuers.
- Mark your mailbox on both sides. Make sure the numbers are in good repair and are of contrasting color that can be easily seen by approaching rescue vehicles.
- Keep clear of snow and ice in the winter.
Reflective Address Markers are available through the Waldoboro Fireman’s Association. Signs are double sided, measure 18” x 6” and have 3” white reflective numbers set on a blue reflective background. Cost is only $20.00 per sign.